AssistAnt Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year only from date of purchase.
- When booking a service, holders must identify themselves as voucher holders and quote voucher number at time of booking.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Minimum gift voucher value is $100 USD.
- Cancellation: Gift card / vouchers can only be cancelled by the person who has purchased it, within 30 days from the time of purchase. See below for the refund policy.
- Vouchers may not be resold.
- Terms and conditions of site use are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the website here.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher and request alternative forms of payment if a voucher is fraudulently obtained or used.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
For more information or questions about the gift vouchers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy is valid for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you are not satisfied with the service for any reason you can ask to cancel the gift voucher and request a refund. A pro-rated refund will be issued for the unused portion of the service. If the period of 30 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Customer’s account must be in good standing.
- No services have been used.
- The original purchaser of the gift voucher must request the refund.
If the conditions listed above are not met, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
Please note that any additional services, custom work or technical support are non-refundable as our time cannot be recovered.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com
This document was last updated on January 19, 2020